Manxter 2+2 Parts and Accessories

The Manxter 2+2 was created as an answer to the limitations of the classic-style Meyers Manx. The success of the original Meyers Manx occurred primarily because of its simplicity. The new Manxter 2+2 addresses these limitations. Keeping the look and character of the old original, but with a more modern touch, was essential yet years of experience with the early Manx paved the way to a newer and better car.

Moderator: MeyersManx

MeyersManx
more smiles per mile

Manxter 2+2 Parts and Accessories

Postby MeyersManx » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:21 pm

manxter_sidepods.jpg

Non-Vented Sidepods

Primer Gel Coat: $525.00/pair
Standard Solid Color: $615.00/pair
Custom Color: $645.00/pair
Metalflake Color: $695.00/pair

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
manxter_ventedsidepods.jpg

Vented Sidepods

Primer Gel Coat: $565.00/pair
Standard Solid Color: $635.00/pair
Custom Color: $690.00/pair
Metalflake Color: $740.00/pair

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
manxter-fiberglassroof.jpg

Fiberglass Hard Top with Installation Hardware Kit

Black or White: $650.00
Tan: $685.00

PRP Cage Covers

$399.00
With foam padding & zippers. Available in colors. Shown in black.

manxter_prpseats1.jpg

PRP Premier Front Suspension Seats
Lowback or Highback

Front Seats in Vinyl w/ color options: $289.00 ea

Adjustable Headrests on Low Back Seat: $70.00 ea

PRP upholstery upgrade option in Euro Tweed or Velour w/color options: Add $20 each seat

PRP upholstery upgrade option in Velvet or Pleather w/color options: Add $30 each seat

Pockets on rear of front seats: $45.00 ea

Adjustable Headrests on Low Back Seat: $70.00 ea

For more details visit PRP's website

Rear Fiberglass Un-upholstered Bucket Seats with Mounting Hardware: $335.00/pair

Vinyl Bucket Seat Covers by PRP:$200.00

PRP upholstery upgrade option in Euro Tweed or Velour w/color options: Add $20

PRP upholstery upgrade option in Velvet or Pleather w/color options: Add $30

PRP Front Seat Tracks: $175.00/Pair
These tracks slide.

Rear Skid Plate
Aluminum: $175.00

Aluminum Front Bash Plate
$100.00

Nerf Racks
$300.00
Side racks for storage – raw steel

Meyers Manx Sidewinder Exhaust
1 1/2" for engines under 2 liters (hot–jet coated):
$295.00

1 5/8" for engines 2 liters+ (hot–jet coated):
$300.00

Meyers Manx Valve Covers

$195.00/pair

*Prices subject to change without notice
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Meyers Manx
"more smiles per mile"

Sandwinder

Re: Manxter 2+2 Parts and Accessories

Postby Sandwinder » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:56 am

Is the plate and gas struts to open the top available by itself, and at what cost? Also from different pictures of cars are there two different means of holding the top closed? One seemed to look like a rubber hood latch and the other seemed to be a stainless latch assy. Any chance of a picture of these along with measurements. I'm trying to figure out a way of opening an aluminum top which is going on me Corsair buggy project. Thanks

Brad Connell
Manx Admin

Postby Brad Connell » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:45 am

Sandwinder wrote:Is the plate and gas struts to open the top available by itself, and at what cost? Also from different pictures of cars are there two different means of holding the top closed? One seemed to look like a rubber hood latch and the other seemed to be a stainless latch assy. Any chance of a picture of these along with measurements. I'm trying to figure out a way of opening an aluminum top which is going on me Corsair buggy project. Thanks

Hi this page will be getting updated within the next day or so as I see the pictures have broken.

The Roof mounting kits are only sold complete with the Fibreglass Hard tops.

If you have a Manxter and need replacement parts then let me know but if it is to use on a different model buggy then we would not split a kit up. You are welcome to purchase the Hard Top Kit but that may be overkill if you only need the latch.

The Roof latch only has one system of hold down and that is a rubber hold down which is connected to the roof bracket and then located on the roll bar pin which is installed.

Sandwinder

Postby Sandwinder » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:00 pm

Since buying a complete top is way to expensive for me could you give me the part numbers of the gas pistons or the open and closed measurements so I have a starting point to build my own lift mechanism. Thank you

jsturtlebuggy

Postby jsturtlebuggy » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:09 pm

Sandwinder,
McMaster-Carr has a large selection of gas struts and mounting hardware.
It is where I went when I made my opening top for my KickOut.
The struts I used on the KickOut are longer than the ones on a Manxter.
I posted what I use on a thread on the Samba for someone that made their own setup.
It under hard top vs rag top.

VIN / Chassis Numbers
M-Codes
Wiring
Paint/Upholstery
Dictionary
Dealer Listings

Joseph
Joseph

Having fun with dune buggies since 1970

Sandwinder